Monday, November 15, 2010

16-11-2010 Nothing went right

Why has been everything not going on right way?
God told me everything will be fine, but my career are bored cause got nothing to do.., my company Vantage got no job, very silent, stock market Hang Seng suddenly stumbled on last Friday (12Nov)down to -400 points, husband did not pay me child allowance RM1000/monthly for past 3 months. Now I am very poor, got no money to support Jolie and got no money to renovate my house.

I cried sadly every night by my pillow.. praying and asking for God help.. God help me stay safe and sustain my career in there downtime.. but I need more, I need RM 1000 from my husband to provide my Jolie a good life.. He seems like will not provide me the child allowance, I was wondering if I were to send Jolie to Kindergarten or not?? Furthemore, I could not afford to but good milk or diapers anymore..

I even beg God to give me strike lottery but everytime only dissapointment.. But I have to tell myself I have to live on even my husband don't want us.. To be a begger, I will be for my child future..

Suffering only temporary, happiness also temporary, no suffer, no happiness (Buddha Lord) said..

I have to love myself, money can be earn..love are forever..

No comments:

Post a Comment