Wednesday, October 27, 2010

27-10-2010 October Diary

Day by day pass by.. everything seems the same.. nothing much change.. my husband YSC has become another person, he has join a group of friend with China woman.. I am very dislike all of them.. but still why the 4 SHITS appear in my life??

I pray daily & beg all the god to give a normal life for me but nothing has been change.. Do I really need to suffer in this life?? Maybe, if not I won't be born as a human.. But why god want me to suffer in LOVE & Marriage?? What have I did wrong?? y husband don't love me and don't support me anymore.. It seems like he want to end the marriage and stop paying me RM1000.. He rather join the 4 SHITs to see Lim Kok Tai (Genting) rather spend time with Jolie.. Jolie is so innocent...

What shall I do now?? I ask & beg 9 Emperor God on 16 Oct but they said the cloud will disappear and sun will arise which means good things will come soon... but 2 weeks already pass by.. YSC still did not pass any money to me.. I am so poor..

My job career here at Vantage more worst.. Vantage has been in silent mode since last 3 months.. I seem free for these 3 mths.. well same to all people too! I am doing nothing everyday.. Just chatting online or doing something simple easy job to pass my life..

Sometime I just ask GOD to take my life and Jolie as well.. Living in human world is a unbearable suffering days!! I am HOPING A MIRACLE TO COME BY... will it??

No comments:

Post a Comment