Friday, April 2, 2010

3 April 2010- Life Despair

Today 3 April 2010

After the reunion, I feel he is still the same person (did not change his attitude). He treat me like his housemaid. This is not the like that I requested for?? We just like outsiders from his view.
Ya, his house, his own name but why I'm d one need to clean his house?? If I don't do, he will show his anger, temper. Why do I need to still stay in this relationship? I have my own house. I need freedom.. I don't like to be control.. I fell sick to talk to him..

Both house owner also showing thier dislike to us.. Why?? Are we so irritated?? If yes, just say so, I can just moved out..or he can just send us back.. Why in this world are not fair?? Family member can never be trust.. Brother also same, father also same.. Sienz....

I only have J in my life n PT n PY my best friend.. Others are all enemy..No one can be trusted in this life.. I have to trust my self, I have my own life control.. No one can control me..

Life just suck.. I thought I would have a lovely, loving, caring, rich husband but to my despair, only to have a bad+hot tempered, ill-treat me, bully husband. I don't mind he not rich, but why his attitude can't change?? Through our separation for almost 2 years, he want us back, ok fine.. I give him 1 more chance but thing just don't change.. I fell so sad sad sad...

No comments:

Post a Comment